Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reflection

Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday. I think I will use this as a reflecting point...

I have two beautiful children. I mean gorgeous. They are smart (sometimes too smart), polite to adults, and love each other very much. I have a wonderful husband. We have been through good and bad together and have come through stronger. I have a trusty dog who licks my face and barks when strangers approach.

I have a wonderful group of friends. Some new, some old, some I spend hours with, some I have never met in person, all an addition to my life. I have hobbies that I enjoy - knitting, yoga, running, reading.

Tomorrow, I will celebrate these past 33 years - with cake, ice cream, macaroni and cheese, Cadbury eggs, diet Pepsi, and I will not count a single calorie. ;-)

3 comments:

Jill L said...

Have a wonderful birthday. You have so much to celebrate! All the best!

Me said...

Amen Sister. I didn't count them on my birthday either. LOVE YOU TO PIECES! Happy Birthday

Lisa said...

Simply fantastic! You are a beautiful and strong woman who deserves to celebrate the milestone in what ever manner you see fit!