Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

When I was pregnant with Tadpole I told Andrew I had just two requests - that this one like me and that he not get car sick on the way to to grocery store. Check and check. But on that first point, perhaps I should have been more specific because my spiteful wish-granting genie fashioned me a child who wants to be held constantly. By me. Just me. Which is severly cutting into my knitting time and eating time, and showering time and...

Anyone know how to knit with one hand?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh dear.....sounds like you ended up with the same kind of child that Zoe is turning out to be....keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers....

Miss Me said...

with younger son i did just about everything with him in a baby carrier... he just had to be unhappy about mom showering. they do live through it even though sometimes you're sure that you won't.