Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pinwheel Sweater

So I've finally finalized my color palette for the pinwheel sweater, which turned out t0 be harder than I thought it would be. The Cascade Ginger and Knit Picks Maple Syrup are virtually identical in color so I've been torn between keeping or ditching the Knit Picks. I took the whole thing to my LYS this afternoon and spent about half an hour lining up different shades of brown next to my sweater. In the end I decided to keep the Knit Picks (for lack of a better option really) and use Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Potting Soil Mix for the last ring of my pinwheel.


You may be wondering where I'm getting all this knitting time with a newborn to take care of... well, Tadpole nurses endlessly. Between the Boppy pillow and my, um, generous endowment my hands are pretty much free for hours each day (and night). I've been knitting in circles and melting my mind with Tivo'd episodes of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the colors!

Miss Me said...

nice! the colours are great. and boppy pillows - those things are GREAT!

ponyknit said...

Beautiful! I've heard the Boppy pillows are great.