Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Eggs

This past Friday Bear and I went to my aunt's house to color Easter eggs with two of my cousins. My aunt had the usual colored plastic bowls that you fill with water and vinegar. She also bought a kit that had gel paint and small sponges. (The kit did include tweezers to hold the sponges but really, I can't get her to use a fork most days, never mind tweezers.)

Bear had a blast. The eggs are still in a basket in our family room. I'm going to have to sneak them out to the trash soon, before my whole house smells like spoiled eggs.



Hands, after the third round of soap and water.

4 comments:

Myownigloo said...

What fun!

Lisa said...

Oh man, I miss those days! I ove the last picture.....

ponyknit said...

If the amount of dye represents the amount of fun, she had a blast :)

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh look at that rainbow child, too cute