Monday, January 28, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Here is what I have to do....List 7 Random Facts about Me
Here are the rules (and they must be posted to your blog).
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above). List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!
1. I pick my daughter's nose - I can't stand to see boogers in little kids noses.
2. I love real life crime shows. I Tivo Forensic Files, The First 48, Cold Case Files, etc.
3. I drink diet Coke and diet Pepsi by the gallon.
4. I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. In high school I saved the Proof's of Purchase's to get T-shirts, a plastic case, a radio, and notebooks. I still have most of it.
5. Given the choice, I would wear sweatpants and t-shirts every day, never put on make-up or a bra again, and spend a total of 30 seconds on my hair daily. I like being comfy.
6. In college, I majored in biology, chemistry, sociology, and engineering before settling on nutrition.
7. When I was an assistant manager at Bath & Body Works I led my team to inter-company victory in the sales baseball competition, winning Skagen watches for every one of our store employees.
Now for the taggee's
Saturday, January 26, 2008
The Back to School U-Neck Vest is looking fantastic. I've moved past the point I was at when I had to rip it apart AND successfully added some short rows this time around. I can't wait to wear it! And hopefully show it off with some pictures.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Unless you live under a rock, you've heard every nauseating detail of her pathetic existence these past few months. And as reprehensible as her behavior has been - my heart goes out to her. Clearly she is suffering. Who can blame her? Not only did she marry a huge loser, but then the whole world got to watch her marriage go sour and say "We told you so," while they salivated over the messy details of her divorce. No amount of money in the world can take the place of a loving husband. Nor can it lessen the pain of a break-up or fill that empty space in her day where her children should be.
Here's an idea - why doesn't everyone just leave her alone and let her suffer in privacy like the rest of us.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Swatching SITMT socks
My swap partner would like to know what my foot measurements are...
Length: 9 1/4 inches
Circumference at widest part: 8 1/2 inches
Circumference just above ankle: 8 inches
Circumference at widest part of calf: 14 1/2 inches
Monday, January 7, 2008
This year I have high hopes for success. I've been eating well - last night I made some fabulous chicken and multi grain pilaf (see new links under my favorite recipes) and I've been going to the gym regularly since I now have friends to workout with.
I'm going to return to weekly Monday weight posts - I think it kept me honest - including my average daily calories and workout summery. Hopefully, the numbers will start moving - specifically in a downward direction :-).
Sunday, January 6, 2008
1. Eat two pieces of fruit every day.
2. Limit eating out to three times a week - breakfast with Bear and at least once with Andrew.
3. Finish all my WIP's (really!).
- the honeymoon cami
- mittens for my MIL
- Piggle hat x 2
- Roundabout leaf tank
- Rowan flame - both of them
- Back to School U-Neck Vest
4. Finish a few projects from my que, possibly...
- baby surprise jacket
- striped vest (my own pattern)
- striped hoodie (my own pattern)
5. Finish two projects from stash for every one project purchased
6. Work out at the gym at least five days a week
7. Wear my retainers every single night
8. Laugh with Bear every day
9. Have a weekly date with Andrew - even if it's only movie night after Bear goes to bed
10. Do my paperwork at work daily instead of letting it pile up for two months