Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This IS a knitting blog right?


It is. A sorely neglected knitting blog but that is what is it. So I'm going to make it up to my blog. This month I am going to post every single day. OK, so I cheated a bit by backdating that last post - but really every single day in December. Even Christmas. And New Year's Eve.

And to start, some actual knitting content.

I didn't finish the two little sweaters I started for Bear for Sara's wedding (big surprise). But I paid good money for the Baby Cashmerino for the Ballerina Wrap and traded away seven balls of Berocco Air for the Cashmerino Aran to make the Molly Bolero. So by gone I am going to finish them both.

I'm actually making good progress on the Ballerina Wrap.

`
OK, now I am off to troll the blogs of all my bloggy friends that I have been neglecting lately. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I have tried to blog every day this entire year. But the last few posts have nothing knitting to show. I guess I best change that soon, huh?

Lisa said...

Don't fret my dear! We all know what you are going through and I for one am just glad that you are still there lurking in the shadows...tell me how the shrug works up...I am thinking ahead for Zoe next winter....

Jennifer said...

Good for you! I think doing NaBloPoMo has energized me to keep up my blogging...