Saturday, December 27, 2008

Book Review: Knit Two

This is the sequel to Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. My step-daughter gave this to me Christmas morning (I didn't even know she had written a sequel!!) and I finished it last night. What does that tell you?

I really, really, really liked this book. It's set five years after Friday Night Knitting Club ends. Dakota is 18 and a freshman in college, Lucie is a successful video director, her sweet baby is a rambunctious five year old, Anita and Marty are still together, Dan is finally back in NYC with Darwin - her dissertation is finished and she's now a Women's Studies professor, and so much more but I don't want to give anything away. I could not put this book down.

My only complaint? One of the books plots ends a little too neatly for me. That's all.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

{{{sigh}}} I have not yet read either, but you sure make me want to give them a shot.