Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back in the Saddle

OK ladies, I think that the puke fest is finally over. I am still exhausted but a lot of that is my own fault. Wednesday night was Sara's bachelorette party in New York City. We took the train in from New Haven, CT to Grand Central Station and hit all the touristy spots (Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Bloomingdale's) and a really cute little bar before finally having dinner at 11:00pm at Planet Hollywood. Yes, we were still in NYC at 11pm. We ended up taking the 2am train out of Grand Central back to New Haven. I walked in my front door at 7:15 Thursday morning, took a shower and went to work. So I'm not 19 anymore, and I was a disaster at work all day. Whatever. NYC was a blast and totally worth it!

I got about 16 rows done on the shrug that Bear was supposed to wear tonight for the wedding. Mmmmh, only about, I don't know, two hundred rows short of an actual shrug. The wedding IS indoors.

So tonight is the wedding. I can't wait. I am so excited to see Bear be the flower girl and I am SOOO happy for Sara. I can't believe this day is actually here. My dress is super cute. From Motherhood Maternity and a whole size smaller than I thought I needed. (I tried on the bigger size and the sales girl was like, oooooh, see how big this is, try on the smaller one. Yahoo.)

So now for some pictures... you didn't expect a two-week hiatus with no pictures did you?


The chandelier at the train station in New Haven, CT.
Times Square, NYC
Our collection, I had the Diet Coke.

Dinner music.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! have a great time tonight and wish Sarah our very best!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a total blast! I love the pictures and NYC is so much fun!

Jennifer said...

What a night! I don't think I could handle that, and I'm not expecting!