Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Pal 12

I received my SP12 package yesterday from my still unknown swap partner. (She forgot to reveal her secret super-hero identity but we're working on that!) She had emailed me a while back explaining why my package was going to be delayed - but let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!






The box was chock full of fun. 16 hanks of yarn - including 10 of that boucle you see there (Knitting Fever Noro in Katorea), 2 hanks of beautiful purple wool (Briggs Little Atlantic in Mulberry), and 4 balls of DGB Confetti sock yarn (2 in a brown mix and 2 in a gray mix). Plus candy, a toddler poncho pattern, a sock blocker key chain kit, two beautiful bright washcloths (seen only in the top picture when they were still in the box because Bear instantly scooped them up as blankets for her babies), a journal, note cards, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Cherries, a knitting magazine, a magnetic photo display kit, and wait, the most amazing part...



a ball winder!!!!! Oh, the excitement. I even wound a hank last night, JUST BECAUSE I COULD. Oh, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU secret pal!

4 comments:

siren416 said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I did the same thing when I got my first ball winder!

Lisa said...

Wow! What a haul! I love my ball winder too! One of the presents I ever gave myself....And good thing Bear got some doll blankets.... ;)

Jennifer said...

Awesome swap package! And here I am, still using my thumb as a ball winder. :)

Miss Me said...

wow! what a great package. mulberry b&l yarn? mmmm.... it's my favourite of all their colours.