Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cozy V-Neck Pullover with Deep Ribbing


Pattern: Cozy V-Neck Pullover with Deep Ribbing by Stefanie Japel
Yarn: 6 hanks (almost all of it) of Cascade Pastaza color #019 cherry
Size: Bear sized
Begun: 8/31/08
Finished: 10/5/08

Notes
This was super easy to knit - it took a month because I didn't touch it for almost two full weeks. The llama wool is incredibly itchy, but it's barely noticeable with the button down shirt on underneath. I like the fit, though the ribbing on the arms looks very chunky to me. I will probably make a Bear-sized version of this also, though not in Pastaza.

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

i'm confused... that looks more like it is megan size rather than bear size! very, very, very nice. love the colour. love the styling.

Lisa said...

The color is AMAZING! I love the contrast of the ribbing versus the rest of the sweater. I may have to give this one a whirl, as I love layering to avoid using jackets....