Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas Sweaters

Ever year I say that I am going to make sweaters for us to wear in our Christmas card picture. And every year it gets to be about mid-December and my husband starts wondering if the Christmas cards are going to be mailed before December 25th or a couple months later.

Well this year is DIFFERENT! I am more than halfway through the first sweater, which the big sister will wear. I'm going to make a mini-version for Bear. And then make this for myself. All before the September 28th. (Christmas picture-cards are 40% off if you have them done in September.)

Check out the progress so far...

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Keep going, you are right on schedule. Will hubby wear a sweater too?

Lisa said...

Great looking sweater thus far! What pattern are you using? And I'm with Aunt Kathy. What about hubby?

Megan said...

Hubby will wear a sweater but not one of my making. For the number of times he'll actually don a sweater (once for pictures) it's store-bought only for him.

Jennifer said...

Love the color! Keep on pluggin'...