Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Book Review - In His Sights

I read this review and these chapters online and knew I HAD to read this book.

To say this is a good book feels wrong. It is, after all, the true story of a women terrorized by an obsessive boyfriend with the time and money to follow her to the ends of the earth. But I will tell you that I could not put it down. I read the first 30 pages standing in my kitchen after opening the package the book arrived in. Two days later I finished the last chapter thinking, "What about now?", even since the epilogue was written time has elapsed. What about now?

I don't want to give away too much so suffice it to say that this book is creepy and addictive. Read it.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Hmm I wonder if it's at the Library?

Miss Me said...

i'll be checking the library, too.

Lisa said...

Oh great, now I'll have to read it to make sure that she who cannot be named isn't doing the same stuff. I guess I'll be going to the bookstore this afternoon or tomorrow on my lunch hour....