Friday, August 1, 2008

SP Questions #7 & #8

What is your favorite place to knit?
My love seat. I sit with my back against one armrest and my feet stretched out in front of me while watching crime tv after everyone has gone to bed. (Boring I know.)

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Comfy sweatpants. A blanket in the winter. Someone equally yarn obsessed to chat with.

What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?
I love BLT sandwiches or veggie burgers. Carrot and celery sticks on the side and strawberries covered in whipped cream for dessert.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

YUMMY BLT's... I think I am going to put this on my grocery list for next week

ponyknit said...

OK your making me hungry now ;) Just posted my answers to both questions together too.