Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to Pre-School U-Neck Vest




Pattern: Back to School U-Neck Vest by Stefanie Japel
Yarn: 3 1/2 balls Rowan RYC Cashsoft Chunky Color 703 Blush
Size: Bear sized
Begun: 8/08
Finished: 8/29/08
Notes
Improvised a toddler-sized version of this vest to match a plaid skirt we bought Bear last fall. Initially, I didn't do the 9 rounds of pearl 3, knit 3, pearl 3 at the begining, but I think I might add them b/c the vest seems a little short to me. Maybe we'll see what happens after I block it. The bottom picture is a close-up without the arm-hole edging completed - :-)

8 comments:

katesgrand said...

Oh my goodness. How cute is that? I wish that little sweetie was MY grandbaby. Wait a minute - she IS my grandbaby. Tell her Tetta loves her.

Miss Me said...

sweet!

Lisa said...

Too Cute! You both should be so proud! Thank you for sharing her with us!

Jill L said...

OMG that swetaer and your dauhgter are adorable~

Carrie Penny said...

Super cute!

Aunt Kathy said...

She is a natural... the U-neck vest didn't stand a chance against her beauty. LOL

KSee said...

I can't beleive how much she has grown this summer. Beautiful pictures. Vest is adorable

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! It's so cute...