Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer of Yarn Love Package #2

My Summer of Yarn Love pal rocks!

I got my second package in the mail yesterday and I am sooooo happy! My pal is clearly doing her homework and put together yet another one of the most perfect packages I have ever gotten.



First, a book from my wish list, 2-at-a-time Socks. I took it to they gym with me last night to read while on the stationary bike. Two skeins of KnitPicks Felici Self Striping Sock Yarn in Provence, a gorgeous hank of Franklin Sock Yarn (hand dyed!), some citrus coconut hand cream, a package of Red Sox pens, and a package of Sour Patch Watermelon Slices.

I see a new pair of socks in my future. :-)

P.S. This is post #200!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Congratulations on your 200th post and what an awesome swap package.

Can't wait to see your future new socks.