Friday, July 18, 2008

SP Question #6

1) What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
For a car trip, I'll take whatever I happen to be working on at the time. For a conference or meeting, I need something small like socks or mittens.

2) Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting.
I always pack too much, lol. I have a knitting tote from Knit Picks that can store quite a lot so I usually just take that along. I try to take something with me when there is even the slightest chance of idle time, even if it's just a swatch. Though, I did once make my husband stop at a yarn shop in the middle of Connecticut so I could knit on the way home.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I always pack too much too, even if it's just going to church. I love it stopping at a yarn tore, not sure if my husband would have stopped for me.

Jill L said...

When I was flying home from Italy last year, the security guard took my addi turbos from me saying that they were too dangerous. Imagine 12 hours from Rome to Georgia and then 6 from Georgia to San Franaciso. Torture!