Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ravelympics

I'm getting ready for some serious knitting time. I have entered the Ravelympics as part of Team Red Sox Nation. I will be competing in the Laceweight Long Jump, Synchronized Flirty Skirts and WIP's Wrestling. I'm holding back from the Sock Put but really, with a name like that, I may just have to enter.

As part of the rules, casting on cannot commence until opening ceremonies officially start. Swatching is considered training so you'd better believe that will be done by then.

And what about those MIL Mittens? I frogged the entire second one this weekend and started over so the stripes match up now. I'm just about to start the decreases at the top and then it's just the thumb and they're done. It would be cheating to save them for next week wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Good luck in the Raveloympics... I decided to wait until the next time... too much going on in my world to concentrate