Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun at Work

The construction crew working on our hospital broke a (very essential) pipe leading to our office bathroom. Now we have to hike halfway across the building to pee. Unless it's an emergency...

I still laugh every time I look up.

And for those of you that think I have taken to stuffing my mattress with my stash instead of knitting with it, I have been furiously trying to finish my Pay-It-Forward gifts. I'd like to send them out before the start of August. Almost two weeks before they're due.

P.S. How many times do you think law enforcement internet searches turn up knitting blogs thanks to the frequent use of the word "stash". He he.

7 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Too funny with the diaper!

Aunt Kathy said...

I don't know whats funnier the diaper or the stash comment.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Carrie Penny said...

If they ever asked me for my stash I would fight just as hard to hide if from them though... No mine! Get your own!

ponyknit said...

hahah love it

I joined spark people. You talked me into it :) I'm enjoying it so far!

Jennifer said...

Hilarious!

Miss Me said...

stash must be especially interesting to law enforcement when it's "hemp"!

Alaina said...

Too funny ;)

Never thought about the "stash"....