Thursday, June 26, 2008

SP Question #3

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?
A wee bit more than I have now? :-) Actually, I don't think there is a perfect amount per se, more a perfect composition. You need to have a a good base of regular wool and/or cotton (Cascade 220, Sugar n Cream), a hank or two of something decadent (cashmere maybe?), a few skeins you don't mind parting with for when friends want to learn, and enough for at least one or two projects that you have planned for the future.

Also while avoiding the mountains of work I still haven't caught up on, I stumbled upon these two Blogiversary Contests. And this contest to give away "green" bags.

OK, I have to go back to work now. Oh, and thanks for all your well-wishes. Besides being two (which I hear there is still no anti-biotic for) Bear is doing just fine.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

no antibiotic for a two year old? did i read that right? head north... we'll medicate her! (younger son never had antibiotics until he was 7. older son had many before he was a toddler.)