Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meme

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Finishing my sophomore year of college and moving in with my now-husband.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- put away my clean clothes
- yoga
- finish Jane's PIF gift
- make grilled carrots for the bariatric support group meeting tonight
- snuggle with Bear

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- popcorn
- apples
- cheese

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- get a good lawyer and financial advisor
- donate to causes I want to support
- have lots of babies, become a foster parent, and be a stay at home mom

5. Places I have lived:
- Woonsocket, RI
- Aurora, NY
- Pawtucket, RI
- Burriville, RI
- Northborough, MA

6. Jobs I have had:
- camp counselor
- life guard
- sandwhich maker
- bookstore clerk
- standardized test monitor
- dietitian

7. Peeps I want to know more about:
- Please feel free to add this to your blog!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, you all have broken me down...my list is up.

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Megan...

I read you were going to bariatric support group, did you have the surgery? I have an appt with the DR (1st visit) June 13th