Monday, May 19, 2008

Hey Look! Another FO!

I want to finish something pants. Or more accurately, shorts.



I had three skeins of Sausalito and a ball of some furry stuff from my shopping spree at the LYS that was closing. I started these with the intention of making pants, but three balls of Sausalito don't go as far as I thought they would. So now Bear has some new shorts. I have a few yards left that will become an applique lion for a matching t-shirt. I have no pattern notes, well, that I can find anyway so if you want to make a pair - you have my best wishes. :-)

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh my isn't Bear the cutest? What beautiful blue eyes.

Jennifer said...

I'm totally loving the fur at the cuffs. So cute!

Lisa said...

They are an absolute fashion statement!

Jill L said...

How cool are those!