Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where, oh, where have I been?

I promise actual knitting content and then I disapear for two weeks. And let me tell you, I (unfortunately) haven't been on a mad knitting craze. Spring has FINALLY sprung here in the Ocean State and Bear and I have been out enjoying the sunshine. The zoo, the park, walking to the library, the carousel, hunting for treasure at local yard sales. We've been having a blast.




I have actually been knitting a bit too. Here's a sneak peak at something I'm trying to design. I miscounted and bound off the shoulder seams about three inches too soon, so it's not ready for viewing yet.





(I'll post more pics once Mr. Magoo's mom gets a chance to send them to me.)

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Oh, Megan! Bear looks so adorable in her little Red Sox hat! Glad you're having fun and enjoying the weather.

Jill L said...

It is hard, when the weather is too nice to stay in and knit. Have fun with your little one!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you are doing exactly what the doctor ordered. Get out in the fresh air with your wonderful Bear and ENJOY!