Monday, March 31, 2008

Here we go again...

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 170
Body Fat: 45.5% (I can't believe I'm going to post this.)
Chest: 44"
Waist: 40"
Hips: 44"

What's different this time? Hello?!? My body fat is 45.5%!! And I've put back the 10 pounds I lost last year. AND I know that I will never survive another pregnancy unless I get myself into better shape. Especially now that I have a two year old to chase around. So here we go again. I'll post weekly (or at least monthly) updates.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

While I myself am not trying for another little one, I have a health reason too. I'll watch your progress if you watch mine. I'll start posting mine too and we'll go from there! WE CAN DO IT!

Miss Me said...

i too could stand to be in better shape... age seems to be creeping up on me. i'll watch your progress and cheer you on! you CAN do it!

Diane said...

Well at least I'm not the only one .... rooting for ya.