Thursday, February 14, 2008

SITMT Contests

In a feeble attempt to add some points to my pathetic SITMT score...

Contest #1 - All the Love
When my husband and I were dating I left him a trail of Valentine's Day candies leading from the front door to the bedroom. I including several cards that he had to stop and read along the way. It was a nice night.


Contest #2 - Spring Knitting
My goals for spring are just about the same as they were this summer. I want to finish all my WIP's (pathetic isn't it). I added some sherbert colored cotton to my stash on Super Bowl Sunday - I'd like to make Bear a summer dress with it. I'd also like to move some of the things in my mental que to actual projects.

Contest #3 - Share the Yarn Love
1. Rowan Linen Drape - now discontinued but available at random on ebay
3. Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo - so amazingly soft & shiny

1 comment:

Lisa said...

thanks for the trail of candy idea.....next year I have to plan the celebration.....could be just the ticket

I know why you added the Debbie Bliss....I made a chemo cap for a young boy and I have now fallen in love with it.....