Friday, February 1, 2008

Pajama Day

Today's weather is what the local weather man calls a "wintery mix". In other words, freezing rain, sleet, snow, wind, and COLD. Bear and I decided to stay indoors and in our pajama's today. Bear accesorized a bit...




And I made some fantastic progress on my Back to School U-Neck Vest...


When Bear went down for a nap, I took the dogs out to tinkle and look what was waiting for me on my front porch!



My SITMT partner PACKED this box with goodies.


We finished the day with some blocks while watching the Wiggles.

6 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

That is THE PERFECT day!

mari said...

What a great day. :)

SITMT pal said...

Glad to see the package reached you and was able to add to your perfect pajama day. Hopefully some of the conents will add to your enjoyment of a relaxing day.

Joan said...

Now that's a banner day! I love Bear's Snow White with a tool belt look. ;-p

Is this weather still not pitiful? I spent all day yesterday chopping ice and still have to face my driveway today. Used 100 lbs of rock salt so far.

Lisa said...

What a fab day together! I love Bear's choice of accessories! A girl that knows how to wear a tool belt!

That package looks great! What is the yarn and what pattern accompanied it?

BTW - there's room here in the SOuth for those of you that need to "thaw" out a bit....

Diane said...

Nice to see that Bear already knows the importance of the correct accessories for an outfit. Nothing makes a fashion statement like a good tool belt.

Nice exchange package!