Sunday, January 6, 2008

Resolutions

I know, I know, stop procrastinating should be on the list too. :-)

1. Eat two pieces of fruit every day.
2. Limit eating out to three times a week - breakfast with Bear and at least once with Andrew.
3. Finish all my WIP's (really!).
- the honeymoon cami
- mittens for my MIL
- Piggle hat x 2
- Roundabout leaf tank
- Rowan flame - both of them
- Back to School U-Neck Vest
4. Finish a few projects from my que, possibly...
- baby surprise jacket
- striped vest (my own pattern)
- striped hoodie (my own pattern)
- socks
5. Finish two projects from stash for every one project purchased
6. Work out at the gym at least five days a week
7. Wear my retainers every single night
8. Laugh with Bear every day
9. Have a weekly date with Andrew - even if it's only movie night after Bear goes to bed
10. Do my paperwork at work daily instead of letting it pile up for two months

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you! I may or may not make resolutions this year...still deciding.

Lisa said...

Good for you! I agree that I need to get mine on line where I can be held accountable. I too want to finish or frog ALL of my UFO's and WIP's.

SITMT pal said...

You've got a great list of things to accomplish in '08. Good luck sticking to them all!

I'm getting ready to begin working on your socks and I need some information from you - like foot measurements.