Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm it!!!

I have been tagged by Alaina.

Here is what I have to do....List 7 Random Facts about Me

Here are the rules (and they must be posted to your blog).
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above). List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!

1. I pick my daughter's nose - I can't stand to see boogers in little kids noses.

2. I love real life crime shows. I Tivo Forensic Files, The First 48, Cold Case Files, etc.

3. I drink diet Coke and diet Pepsi by the gallon.

4. I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. In high school I saved the Proof's of Purchase's to get T-shirts, a plastic case, a radio, and notebooks. I still have most of it.

5. Given the choice, I would wear sweatpants and t-shirts every day, never put on make-up or a bra again, and spend a total of 30 seconds on my hair daily. I like being comfy.

6. In college, I majored in biology, chemistry, sociology, and engineering before settling on nutrition.

7. When I was an assistant manager at Bath & Body Works I led my team to inter-company victory in the sales baseball competition, winning Skagen watches for every one of our store employees.

Now for the taggee's

Joan
Jen
Jennifer
Frieda
Amanda
Carrie Penny
Megan

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! That's alot of majors. I love the sweat pants and tee shirts vision. I'm right there with you!

Miss Me said...

chemistry with a concentration in textiles, a diploma in fashion design and finally a bachelor of commerce degree. who decided that 18 year olds could decide what they wanted to be when they grew up?
crime shows? i am SO THERE! the first 48 is on in the background. "all crime, all the time."

SITMT pal said...

This post was very helpful in getting to know you a little better. Another little surprise should be heading your way soon.

Alaina said...

I so agree with the sweatpants and t-shirts!!!

And I practically lived on Mac and cheese during my early years of marriage!!

Thanks for playing along - it was fun -

oh - my thing - zits on teenagers - I can't stand them - am constantly picking at my children to squeeze them out...gross? I know. So, I understand the booger thing...