Thursday, December 6, 2007

Umm...

Did I say I'd photograph all my shoes and show them to you today? And have FO's to brag about? Yeah, well, you'll all be happy to know that Bear is feeling better. Despite still having a temperature and a very runny nose - her appetite and attitude are back. And she is apparently sick of being in the house. Which would explain why there is popcorn all over my living room floor (she was using a pair of scissors to "stir" it), why her hair ties and wood beads are in EVERY room of my house and why we spent three hours in the children's room at the library re-arranging the geography of the United States floor puzzle.

I do, however, have this entertaining little clip to share with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwoZMc7JnA

Trust me, it's worth the 33 seconds of your life.

5 comments:

SITMT pal said...

Oh that is way too funny! I wish there were more grannies out there to set impatient rude people straight!

Jennifer said...

That video is kind of awesome.

Lisa said...

Served the butthead right. Some day he will be old and he will need more stuff than she will.

Glad that Bear is feeling a little better, even though it is trying your patience a little bit.

KSee said...

So glad to hear that Bear is getting better. Only way to stir popcorn! Oh, to be young again and leaving my hair ties all over the place.

~Tonia~ said...

Glad that Bear is feeling better.

LMAO that is too funny. Don't mess with granny. :)