Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I may not be a famous millionaire, live in a 35 acre mansion, or drive a fancy car but those things are not important. I am blessed with a beautiful baby girl, a loving, dedicated husband, and two dogs who just want to snuggle. I have a step-daughter who is maturing into a young woman I am proud to know. Today, I am also thankful for the basic everyday things that I take for granted - a home, heat, hot water, plenty of food and drink, a stable job that I love. I feel lucky to be part of this online community, when I started this blog I never expected to make friends. And finally I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, the aunts, cousins, friends, family, co-workers, everyone that makes my life a good place to be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you and your loving family!

SITMT pal

NH Knitting Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for!

~Tonia~ said...

Wonderful post. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

CynicalGal said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great post.

Joan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! ;-}

Anonymous said...

Howdy Megan! I hope that you are enjoying the final moments of your Thanksgiving Day weekend.

This here is your SITMT secret pal asking you to post regarding the following two questions:

What cartoon character best describes your personality and why?

If you were a season, what seaon would you be?