Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sock it to Me Twice

How long have you been knitting? Do you consider yourself beginner, intermediate, advanced?
About 18 years though I've only been really serious for the last three years.

How long have you been knitting socks?
Since this summer.

What are your favorite fibers to work with?
I like wool, love wool bamboo blends, and something with a little Lycra in it for socks.

What is your favorite color?
Green, blue, orange, sun kissed earth tones.

What are your current WIPs (works in progress)?
Everything, or just the things I really am working on, lol. Um, two tanks from Rowan, the Roundabout Leaf tank from Knitting Nature, a honeymoon cami for a friend (for about two years now), the Back to School U-Neck vest for me, and a vest to sweater transformation for my daughter. Oh, and a Christmas dress for Bear too.

Name your favorite yarns, (brand, fibers, colors, etc.).
Rowan Linen Drape, Cascade 220, Classic Elite Wool Bamboo

What are some yarns/fibers that you stay away from.
I'm pretty much done with novelty yarns and I don't like the feel of most acrylics.

What is your family situation? (Married, kids, pets?)
Married, 1 daughter, 1 step-daughter, 2 dogs

Name some of your hobbies.
Knitting (lol), running, yoga, board games

Name some of your favorite movies?
Troop Beverly Hills (I know), The American President, Supersize Me

Do you like to read?
Yes

Do you collect anything?
Not really, I'm not big on dust collectors.

Do you own an iPod or mp3 player?
iPod

What are your favorite type of knitting needles?
Bamboo

What knitting notion could you not live without?
Scissors

Who are some of your favorite designers?
Um, me :)

Do you subscribe to any magazines? (Knitting or otherwise.)
No :(

When is your birthday?
March 16, 1978

Do you have a "wishlist", (on Ravelry, Froogle, or Amazon)?
Amazon

Do you have a Ravelry ID?
Meganlynn

If you had a sheep, what would you name it?
Pickles

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the name of your sheep. Sounds like something you'll be craving later next year.

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My hubby and I decided the best name in the WORLD for a dog would be Pickle! :)

Miss Me said...

if we all had sheep, they'd have some pretty cool names. board games? i love boardgames! what's your favourite?

Jennifer said...

Gaah, I can't believe I missed this swap again! Next time, definitely.

Happy Thanksgiving!