Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Saga of the World Series Vest Continues


I've added a seed stitch border with some picot edging, but I really think it still needs sleeves. Luckily, my husband agrees, so today I was able to feed the habit with a skein of Nature Wool Chunky and some Catalina Alpaca in an atrocious pink (that apparently does not exist according to a google search). Why did I get pink yarn? Because Bear picked it out. She wants a PINK eye pillow for the resting pose at the end of her kids yoga video. And I'm going to make it for her. No, I'm not wrapped around her finger at all.
Anyway, I'm also going to make a pocket for the front - since her Daddy's hooded sweatshirt has a pocket in the front, Bear needs one too.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I think the vest is cute without sleeves, but think it would be cute with them, too. Can't wait to see it finished! Very nice so far!

~Tonia~ said...

It is adorable. Of course she has to have the same things that her daddy has. ;)