Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rockies 1 Red Sox 13

That's the kind of score we like to see!!

And since my Pastaza hadn't arrived yet, I decided to make Bear a hooded vest out of some stash purchased specifically to match her red LL Bean mocs. Here's what I have so far...

Back of the "World Series Vest" - finished in five innings.

13 rows of the front.

The ribbing is the Oblique Rib from Knitting on the Edge, which I'm thinking about also using on the hood. Or I will just do plain st st and trim the hood with a twisted I-cord to match the arm holes.

Updates after tonights game. :-)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so excited! It was great to watch Josh Beckett......will be working on Buckeye sock number two tonight!

Joan said...

Knitting & baseball are a perfect combo, even sweeter when your team kicks butt. ;-}

NH Knitting Mama said...

Nice baseball knitting you have there! Let's hope it keeps going tonight like it did last night!