Monday, October 1, 2007

Am I really this stupid?

I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to answer your comments. I hit reply from my gmail account and I get pages upon pages of "automatically generated emails" saying that my reply had fatal errors. Is this just a fluke? Are you really getting my responses or do you just think I'm a comment snob?

Anyway... thanks for all your comments. Thanks for the positive remarks about my Two-Toned Ribbed Shrug and especially thank you for all the thoughts and encouragement with the recent loss of my best friends friend. The wake was tough, we waited in line for almost two hours to pay our respects - which goes to show just how well loved Terri was. And Terri's sister thanked me for my post - I guess she googled Terri's name and found my blog. My best friend is doing much better. The funeral was both heartbreaking and humorous. Her brother did his best to make people laugh and relive the good times in his eulogy. It was very healing for everyone I think.

If anyone knows the solution to my gmail problem - please let me know. If not, I'll have to start a monthly reply post.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not sure what's up with your g-mail, but I got all of your comments in my email fine.....

I'm glad that you are still able to post just fine!

How's Bear?

Miss Me said...

i don't get e-mail replies from you, but i know that you're not a comment snob... and i really appreciate that you comment on my blog. i'm still trying to work out some of the techie stuff, too... sometimes i feel like a dinosaur!

Joan said...

I cannot answer comments on my blog either.
;-{