Monday, October 29, 2007

163.5

So here's my new format for Monday posts...

I'll keep logging my weight struggle loss, but I'm going to add my miles logged (9 miles of mixed walking/jogging this week), do average daily calorie intake for the week (instead of posting daily calorie intake) and update other indicators of my overall health as I get them - body fat %, cholesterol, etc. Weight is just one indicator of health and since mine is a whopping net five pounds lost over 7 months, I have to look elsewhere for inspiration these days.

Tomorrow will be post #100 - so I'm thinking a contest is in order. Stay tuned.

Oh, and by the way, we ARE the champions!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter's tummy is not so big!!
We love sweaters!
Emily LOVES aunt Megans stuff

Lisa said...

Okay, since I know what you do for a living, I can't lecture. I love the fact that I call it an eating program and not a diet. We all feel your pain, trust me. All of the hard work will pay off.

BO SOX! BO SOX! BO SOX!

Bring on the contest! Congrats on the eve of the milestone!

Carrie Penny said...

That is really funny, that is what I do on my calender every Sunday...

ponyknit said...

I chose #6
I have one sibling too, my brother's 6 years older than me!
Cute contest :)
Happy B-Day Bear! My grandfather's birthday was on Halloween, that's a fun time to celebrate!
Bear is close in age to my triplet nephews, they are 2 the week of thanksgiving!

Channon said...

Cute contest.

#4 - No children here, except of the four-legged variety.

Oh - and I don't think my 17 yr. old self would recognize my 38 yr. self either.

Devonshire said...

#26 - I have thought about getting a masters, but don't know if I could give up my knitting time again. Nancy sent me and I will post on my blog. Yeah for your 100 things post - good stuff!

Melissa said...

10 - My boyfriend and I have one dog.

Melissa said...

BTW - I saw the link on Devon's blog.

Anonymous said...

I picked number 78: "after high school". I don't really know how to respond to that exactly. I guess the best I can do is that 77: I went on a date with my eye doctor. 78: He asked me out after the appointment.

knittingsecretsocks(at)gmail(dot)(com)