Friday, September 28, 2007

Sock it to Me

Due to my own stupidity (hellllooo... post offices are only closed for federal holidays not ridiculous state holidays that have only survived because what's better than getting paid to go to the beach in August?) my SITM partner knows who I am. Be that as it may, these are my first pair of socks, and by golly, I am going to share them with the world. I've just decided that in order to make up for spoiling the surprise, I'll just have to send a really fabulous last package.

So... here is the first sock, modeled on my (clean, I promise!) foot.


3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Congratulations on your first sock! It came out lovely!

Lisa said...

Who cares it your identity was discovered. The sock looks great and the whole KAL has been so much fun learning and making new friends. And don't beat your self up about the postal holiday giving it away. Some poeple just spend too much time on the Internet when they get curious to learn some thing new....

Joan said...

Way cute sock!

BTW sometimes switching to comment moderation is easier on readers than the word verification. Sorry about your spam. ;-{