Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Why I am a Stashalong dropout...

Here is the fine, fine collection I amassed at the LYS's closing shop sale:

Cascade 220
Color: 9458 Vachon Island Heather
Lot: 0176






Plymouth Yarn Sausalito
Color: 77 Red
Lot: 27837
Destiny: Pants for Bear






Fiore
Color: 004 Coral
Lot: 1500
Destiny: Cuff trim on above pants for Bear






Berroco Cotton Twist
Color: 8348 Orange Zinnia
Lot: 157622
Destiny: unknown






Trendsetter Joy
Color: F1194 Spring
Lot: 67599
Destiny: unknown






Classic Elite Beatrice
Color: 3285 Autumn Highlands
Lot: 883 03
Destiny: Two-Toned Ribbed Shrug (body)






Cascade 220
Color: 2414 Ginger
Lot: 8212
Destiny: Two-Toned Ribbed Shrug (ribbing)






Jaeger Celeste
Color: 183 Harbor
Lot: 2372
Destiny: unknown






Plymouth Yarn Alpaca Boucle
Color: 1629 Slate
Lot: 68216
Destiny: unknown






Berroco Chinchilla
Color: 5577 Violet
Lot: 18
Destiny: unknown - possibly a hooded vest for Bear






Berroco Chinchilla
Color: 5571 Sprout
Lot: 67
Destiny: unknown - possible intarsia design on above vest






Berroco Chinchilla
Color: ?5347 Aquarelle
Lot: unknown
Destiny: unknown - possible intarsia design on above vest






Berroco Chinchilla
Color: ?5344 Pink Champagne
Lot: unknown
Destiny: unknown - possible intarsia design on above vest






Crystal Palace Yarns Trio
Color: 2856 Circus-Celery
Lot: 930730101
Destiny: unknown - need more

Mystery Yarn
Color: unknown
Lot: unknown
Destiny: unknown
Any one know what this is?


Cascade Fixation
Color: 2625 Blueberry
Lot: 200287
Destiny: Ankle Socks

8 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG - can I be adopted? I can't decide which of the stash enhancements that I like the most. I cna't wait to see all the WIP's and the FO's!

Cass said...

Oooooooooo!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!
Love the color of that fixation!!!
very nice.
Good for you Flunky!

Lisa said...

PS - I think that the mystery yarn looks a lot like Berroco Zodiac....

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Megan!

I got your message on my blog. I'm bummed, but I won't be able to go to the Yarn Harlot tomorrow night. We are going to VT this weekend to see a sick relative, so I need to pack and get the family ready.

I'm sure we will meet in person at some point in the (hopefully) near future!

Carrie Penny said...

WOW! Yeah, that is all...

~*~Knitting Up A Storm~*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Nice additions to the stash!!

By the way, I voted for birthday cake, I hope it wins :)

Joan said...

OMIGOD! It's like an online yarn shop over here. ;-p
Great stash stuff & I am impressed that you exactly what you plan to do with most of it.