Friday, August 24, 2007

My Favorite Yarn

There once was a girl from Nantucket... wait not that kind of yarn.

The SITM sock swap wants to know what my favorite yarn is. In case you haven't guessed yet, it's Rowan Linen Drape. I LOVE the way it knits up, I love the texture of the knitted fabric, I love the drape, I love it all. Unfortunately it is discontinued and now only available via ebay and the occasional destash sale.

In other contest news, Jacques is having a contest to celebrate her first blogiversary. Stop by and say hi (and make sure to tell her I sent you!)

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

Merlins Pants Lady! You totally trumped the package I sent my pal... I don't know if I can say thanks enough! RI was by far the best state I went to! The baseball game looked fun (I think I may have had a few too many at the tailgate - I needed the coffee milk!) Speaking of coffee milk, coffee is my fav hot libation, I should own stock in Starbucks at this point... DUDE this stuff is TASTY!!!! The taffy is great, I haven't had any since the last time I went to the beach as a young sprout! I can't wait to show it off on my blog, for now I have to batton down the hatches fat thar be a starm blowin' in!