Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More SP questions!!

My SP11 pal emailed me a list of even more questions to answer. :-) So of course, I thought I'd post them here instead of just emailing her back.

1. Where have you lived?
I have lived in Rhode Island most of my life, except for my freshman year of college when I lived on this campus.
2. What are your "other" hobbies?
Walking, photography (very, very basic), occasional sewing, and playing with my two year old.
3. What do you do for work? If you went to college, what is your degree in?
I am a clinical dietitian at a teaching hospital. I have an associates degree in general studies, a bachelor's degree in dietetics, and part of a masters degree in nutrition.
4. Do you like to cook? Bake? Eat? :)
Obviously I love to eat. Cook & bake - not so much, I tend to ruin anything I touch. I choose the meals, my husband cooks them.
5. What are your favorite foods/food ethnicities (like Mexican, Italian, etc.)?
My all-time favorite food is Kraft Macarroni & Cheese, sometimes with tunafish mixed in and American cheese melted on top. If I'm eating out - Chinese, egg rolls and beef terryaki to be exact.
6. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Usually half full - ask me on a rainy PMS day and I might say half empty.
7. What kind of clothes do you wear? Suits? T-shirts and Jeans? Capris and hoodies?
Definately not suits. If I'm at work during the week it's professional (enough), on the weekends - scrubs, when I'm not at work you can generally find me in something comfortable, usually a fitted, stretchy t-shirt and capris or yoga pants.
8. What "category" did you fit into in High School? Cheerleader? Jock? Nerd? Artsy Girl?
Oh goodness - I was probably a geeky nerd. But I had a great group of friends and loved high school.
9. What are your favorite TV shows? Movies?
TV - Forensic Files, Cold Case, The First 48 (you get the idea), Beauty & the Geek, Project Runway, and I LOVED Outback Jack. Movies - Troop Beverly Hills, social documentaries
10. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Sodapop? Kool-Aid? Water? etc.
Sodapop? My SP is SOOOOOOOOOO from the mid-west. I LIVE on diet Pepsi. I have milk (skim) with breakfast and lunch & water only when I work out (people look at you funny if you bring Pepsi to the gym).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I just keep on learning new things about you and getting amused at the same time. Yankees have such a charm about them.

Pepsi and a gym....soda is not generally an exercise drink....

Megan said...

I'll take that as a compliment, I think.

Anonymous said...

Haha so you think I'm from the midwest, eh? ;) I might surprise you.

Thanks for answering my questions, and I hope you're having a great week!

-your SP

Miss Me said...

with "sodapop" i'd be sure she's not a canadian! great questions, but who's your favourite star trek captain? (one of my spoiler's very interseting questions!)