Andrew and I are leaving for PA in roughly 6 or 7 hours. Still on the to-do list...
1. Fold about a weeks worth of laundry
2. Make the bed (we did manage to wash the sheets for the pet sitter)
3. Remove the large pile of paper, CD's, pens, and snack wrappers that keeps the keyboard from scratching the desk
4. Pack. Everything.
5. Give Bear a bath - she still smells like puke (I don't think turpentine and an SOS pad would effectively remove the stink of baby vomit)
6. Find the kitchen table.
And one of us has to get a few hours sleep - which will probably be him because I need to round up my travel knitting.
But before I do all that, my SP11 hostess, Shelby, is having a contest. Must enter.
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? Besides needles?
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Funny you should ask... I plan on bringing the Debbie Bliss hooded striped pullover since I only have about 6" of hood left to knit, socks for the SITM sock swap, and the Ribbed Shrug & Back to School U-Neck vest from Fitted Knits. There should be enough room left for me in the passengers seat I think
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Bermuda and the mountains of New Hampshire - my husband and I got married atop Cathedral Ledge
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Fitted Knits (yes)
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? I keep trying to download podcasts onto my ipod but seriously, I'm turning into every teacher I ever had - you know, the ones who couldn't work the VCR, I can't seem to make it work
Now, onto the