Tuesday, July 3, 2007

3045

Yes my friends, that is three thousand calories I consumed yesterday. And how does one human being possibly ingest SO MUCH food you wonder? It wasn't by eating my weight in salad. No, no.

Yesterday my good friend Nathan, a marine, someone I have known since 7th grade and never actually dated (or slept with!) and my husband's arch nemesis called and said "Surprise! I'm in town for 24 hours before shipping off to Iraq - want to get together?" So my husband, Bear, Nathan, and I all went out for ice cream.

What was I supposed to do? I ordered a peanut butter cup sundae and ATE IT ALL.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

We went for ice cream, too. It was that kind of day... ice cream upsets my stomach sometimes. My trick is to drink water while I do it. This also helps to make me feel "full" so I don't eat so much of it.

This could be a trick for you to use if you don't want to consume the calories.