Monday, July 2, 2007

161

Flatlined. :-(

The dietitian in me has easily identified (and can easily solve) the problem. It's the human in me that's the problem.

I've stopped keeping my food journal and started overlooking macaroni and cheese dinners and circus peanut snacks. I've become complacent towards diet and exercise and my results (or lack thereof) reflect my crappy attitude. To help keep me honest, I've added a "daily calorie count" to my sidebar - and I'm far too OCD to cheat.

Onto knitting....
Amanda is back from her vaca in Virginia and is hosting a 1-2-3-4-5 contest. I've already entered so if you're too intimidated I understand, but it might be nice to stop by anyhoo.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Megan!

Thanks for entering and doing the link here! You're in the running, my friend...