Saturday, June 9, 2007

Why it takes me an hour to leave the house in the morning...

Me: Bear, do you want to get dressed?

Bear: NO!

Me: Do you want to go to the balloon store with Mama?

Bear: Yah

Me: Then we need to get dressed.

Bear: Nooooo!

Me: Do you want to get a balloon at the balloon store?

Bear: Yah

Me: Then you need to put on pants, naked people are not allowed in the balloon store.

Bear: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Insert loud wrestling match, screaming, tears, and an extra application of deodorant for Mama.)

Me: OK, you ready to go to the balloon store?

Bear: Yah

3 comments:

Jen said...

When I watched Bear the other week we had a similar conversation... about EVERYTHING we did that daY.

Amanda1 said...

Ha ha... I love your post. Boy, can I relate!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about my homeschooling dream. Your advice is great. I never thought to mix the home business dream with the homeschooling dream (as far as using it as a teaching tool.) My mind is spinning with excitement now.

I'm doing the vacation swap, too. I hope they reach 150 sooner than the end of the month so we can get our swap buddies sooner!

Laura said...

Hey there, I saw your Autumn Glory sweater question on Hope's blog. I found this pattern and was wondering if it's what you're thinking of... http://www.digital-landscape.eu/rainbow/kits/kit_autumnglory_EN.html

let me know if it is, I'm curious!