Sunday, June 3, 2007

Progress

So Bear is growing, or has some sudden-onset sleep disorder. This morning she woke up at 6, went back down at about 8:30, got up at noon, and went back down at 3:30. It's 5:46 now and she hasn't stirred. Do I wake her? I don't really think she's down for the night. For now, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. On the upside, I have gotten a lot of knitting done. Here are several pieces of Bear's sweater, blocking:




I'm also one sleeve away from finishing the garter stitch sweater. It might be finished in time for J&N to take to Russia with them. Something finished on time... that would be a first.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hopefully, fingers, toes and other appendages crossed you'll only have one week to finish. (This being said with the understanding that I have no earthly clue how long it takes to knit a sleeve!)

Of course, one might wonder if it takes as long to knit a sleeve, as it does to PAINT A ROOM. But whatever.