Saturday, June 23, 2007

Inventory - WIP's

Since I'm on a finishing sprint (despite today's horoscope that told me to slow down, it's only messing up my hair) I thought I'd show everyone just what those percentage bars really look like. So here goes...


The Garter Stitch Pullover - one side seam left to go.


Rowan Flame Halter, 1/2 of the front completed.


Honeymoon Cami - the bane of my existence.

Debbie Bliss Hooded Striped Top - had the entire back finished and then realized my gauge was off by 1/2".


Rowan Flame Cowl - swatched since December '05.


Fingerless Mitts - finally on their own. My Christmas 2006 knitting is done.


Bear's sweater - notice any problems with the 2" neck opening?



Round-about leaf tank - screwed up the edging and cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it without starting over.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Ooooooooo I love the garter stitch pullover!! Very nice.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Megan!

I wish you luck on these WIP's. Also on your Christmas knitting list. I'm on a slowwwwwwww 56K connection in our rental house, so I can't post individually on each post since I've left on Sat., but I wanted to say hello. BTW, I'm guessing everything went well walking the dogs! ha ha...