Monday, June 4, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hope is having a contest to celebrate her first blogiversary. She wants to know what your favorite pattern is in each of 6 categories. Not that I've actually gotten around to MAKING any of these things, but here are my picks:

1. Hats & Scarves
Olive You! Itty-Bitty Hats

2. Shawls & Wraps
Color on Color Scarf Style

3. Hands & Feet
Over the Knee Socks Handknit Holidays

4. Bags & Purses
Backgammon Bag Weekend Knitting

5. Other
Cover skirt Vogue Knitting Summer Spring 2006

6. Other
Autumn Glory (?) sweater seen on the cover of a magazine when I was returning to knitting after a 5 year hiatus, I remember looking at the pattern and it was made by using single thin strands of yarn and changing the colors strand by strand to make an amazing sunset scene. If anyone knows this pattern - PLEASE tell me where I can find it.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Have you knit the color on color scarf in Scarf Style? I would love to someday.

Thanks much for stopping by my blog. BTW my sis who lives in TX agrees with your sentiments exactly and she used to work for the Prez. LOL.

Have a great weekend!