Monday, June 4, 2007

164

While I am excited be trending in the right direction again, I am disappointed in myself for being so far off the goal mark. When this started, I made a little chart based on losing 1.5 pounds per week. This would get me pretty much to my goal of 125 by Bear's second birthday in October. I am now so far off track that I don't think it will be possible to get back to that original chart. But I'm apprehensive of dissmissing my chart all together. It's like saying this backward leap never happened, wiping the slate clean, and starting over. It feels like cheating really.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Losing weight is sooo hard! I'm in the same boat as you. Started Feb. 1st - lost 16 lbs. gained back 8 - and now it's hard to get going again. Could kick myself for wasting all these months. I'll be the mother of the groom in October and soo hoped to have significant poundage off by then. Hang in there! Maybe we can lose weight while on vacation!