Monday, June 18, 2007

162.5

It's been just Bear and I this week. My husband has been in Indianapolis at the Formula One race with a couple of his friends. (Just a side note - when was the last time you and a couple of girlfriends went away for a week?) Anyway...

I had high hopes for the week. I would clean the house and do the dishes each night after Bear went to bed. We'd walk the dogs on the "big" loop each morning. I'd make healthy, vegetable-based meals that any mom would be proud of. Yeah. So single moms, you're gods.

Bear and I spent lots of time outside this past week. Playing in the yards of friends and family until it was time to go home and go to bed. We also spent a lot of time eating pizza and other deliverable take out. (Which has made keeping up with the dishes pretty easy.) But look! I'm down one and a half pounds! I guess I have to attribute that to all that playing outside and being the only one to walk the dogs this week, with Bear in the backpack every single time.

I'll take my weight loss any way it comes and keep plowing forward.


1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hey, ya know... sometimes you've just got to throw out the ole "to do" list and live life. It's fun to do that when you have a few days of different.

Hope you're well.