Wednesday, May 9, 2007

*knit 1, knit 1, knit 1, knit 1* repeat

I'm working on the garter stitch sweater from hemp for knitting for a close friends soon-to-be-adopted son. And while the finished product is not your run of the mill baby sweater, it is 99% garter stitch making it pretty much run of the mill to knit. I've finished the back and started the front. (Shown here on my dirty rug - our yellow lab has the DRYEST skin, we do vacuum, I swear.)




I love the color (deep sea #16), which helps keep me going - I still owe said friend the honeymoon cami from 2 3/4 birthdays ago. More because of my own knitting ADD than because of the color, but that's another story. I'm hoping to finish this before we leave for the family wedding in Nowheresville, USA next week. Then I can bring something else to work on for the TWELVE HOUR RIDE. Ugh.

No comments: