Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

This morning, my husband kept Bear occupied so I could sleep in (worth more than all the diamonds in the world) and then greeted me with a box of chocolates even before he made me french toast and bacon for breakfast. Could a day start any better? Bear thoroughly enjoyed Mama's chocolates...




And then fed most of her breakfast to the dogs.


The past two weeks have been beautiful weather wise, but of course I've been stuck inside recouperating from foot surgery. Note to self: have surgery in February next time. I have, however, been able to get a lot of knitting accomplished. The garter stitch sweater now has a front, back and half an arm - though I'm starting to worry that I'm not going to have enough yarn to finish. I'm about to start one of those desperate do-you-have-dye-lot-number-such-and-such (90!! In case anyone out there does - it's AllHemp 6, color 16, dye lot 90!!) searches.







And now, because my husband works at the gambling capitol of the world, I need to go watch Survivor and see if we won the pool.

No comments: