Wednesday, May 30, 2007

165.5

So all my math about percents - useless. All my hope that Bear smashing the scale against the tile bathroom floor had somehow mangled it's little electronic scale brain - dashed. This morning I put two fifteen pound weights on the scale and know what it said? 30.5 So the scale is 1/2 pound off. I feel like a whale and would probably go to bed tonight beating myself up about adding those peanut butter chips to my fat free frozen yogurt yesterday EXCEPT...

BEAR PEED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, new paragraph, bold capitol bright red letters, 16 excalamation points. My 19-month old peed in the potty.

Today is a good day.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think you're doing a great job. And, of course you have the prettiest bear evah!

I showed N. the sweater you're makig for our little cartman-- and he loves it!

Yay! A blog.

Joan said...

Bravo Bear!
Thanks for swinging by my blog with a neighborly hello, Megan!